Great Destiny Man 2 Great Destiny Man 2

Always

I've been following you for 6 years now. And you never disappoint, i love your world, I love you. Hope you'll never stop.

Pleasure Island 3 Pleasure Island 3

Genious

Genious as always, I just love your work, reflecting such a subtle sense of humour and obvious drug abuse, I just love you...

Sexual-Lobster responds:

no drug abuse here my friend, unless you count coffee as a drug, which it is i suppose

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Awesome

You should make a donation page, this is so good i want to encourage it and i'm most likely not the only one. I really hope you'll get you'r place at adult swim you sure have the talent needed.

Thief: Rent's Due Thief: Rent's Due

Awsome

I really like it you took your time, a bit of character build, nice adventure, it is stick but yeat stil you gave it a movie feeling wich is very rare, pretty much worth the castle series if you ask me, this made my day keep up he good work! :)

Manfreak responds:

Thanks, it really means alot to me that it gave off a movie feeling since I want to work in the film industry :)

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

Unbeatable

I stil and always this is the very best of them all...

Telefrancais collab Telefrancais collab

Jeese

Drugs...

8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1 8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1

Yay

This is just great I love it! Thank you for your submission hope we will see more!

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Missed

You forgot about David Firth he is huge a contribution to this site has been present for years and is a big part of the success that is newgrounds today leaving him out is just disrespectful no matter how much controversy his work might bring up, if your'r gonna do this do it right, be fair.

Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck

Great

I think this is by far the best of the series it's great and you'r only getting better keep it up!

Angry Dog - Catchphrase Angry Dog - Catchphrase

Stil and always

Stil one of the few that could not be denied the title of artist for his work, what you did was great in the past and stil is I love your collection and sincerely hope that you will keep on making us smile with your unique style of humor and social satyre. Its great keep on going we love you :).

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks a lot, that's kind!